Image Map

Oh,The Weather Outside Is Fan-Freakin-Tastic

09 April 2013

I live in the northeast, Rhode Island to be exact. So whenever the weather gets even remotely nice, us new-englanders go absolutely ape shit. Oh its 58 and partially cloudy? Off to the beach! It's borderline ridiculous...but we truly relish in the good weather because anytime from October to April it's completely plausible to have a snowstorm. Yep. That's 7 months out of the year if you did the math. It's also more than half the damn year. SOOO today it's 73 degrees. Halle-freaking-lujah. Which means mommy and daddy will be taking bug for a walk. This also means I will be playing with my Nikon today. Yay! Pictures to come of course. But just to hold you over, check out this guy :)



I love flowers. Tulips, Lilies, Sunflowers, you name it. These bad boys were from easter and I just couldn't help myself. Hopefully, I'll get a few good ones today..keep checking in for pictures to come. Comment and subscribe.

1 comment:

  1. In dark red with antique white dots, it measures a generous 12" wide by 67" long (30 CM wide by 170 cm long) so it can be tied in any of the classic scarf knots under an overcoat or worn with a jacket instead of a necktie.

    ReplyDelete