Image Map

Things You Didn't Know About Me

19 November 2013

So this thing has been going around facebook about posting things people don't know about you and while I don't know if I would do it on facebook where would be a perfect place for that?

Yep.

Right here.

So here you go.

1. My middle name is Theresa.

2. My first dogs name was Jetty.

3. I've owned bunnies and guinea pigs and I miss them more than anything.


4. I'm an only child. And when you're a kid everyone's all "oh that's awesome you don't have to share anything" blah blah blah.. But the grass is always greener right? Well it was shitty for me. Sure I got more presents than most kids but who gives a rats ass if you have all these toys and no one to enjoy them with. AND if boyfriend didn't have two sisters bug would have NO aunts uncles or cousins. Talk about depressing. 

5. I love to sing. I'm not a bad by any means but I'm also not American idol material. I just genuinely love to sing. 

6. I despise the sound of my own voice (talking not singing).

7. My great grandmother lived to be 102.

8. I name EVERYTHING. blankets, rugs, cars, pillows, toys, you name it.

9. My favorite tv shows are pretty little liars (judge away), vampire diaries, and Big Bang theory. 

10. I'm obsessed with reading and to this day my all time favorite book is still Tuesdays with Morrie. That book changed my life and I'm ashamed by the ugly crying that followed most of my nights reading it.

11. I'm obsessed with candles.

12. And also anything Disney.

13. I can't wait for the day I get to call boyfriend, husband.

I'll definitely be adding to this but for now it'll have to do because I'm one tired mama! 



No comments:

Post a Comment